Our Reach Community
- A Executive Director Religions for Peace UK opportunity has just been posted by Religions for Peace UK
- A Social media volunteer opportunity has just been posted by hanley ltc
- PFOTH, a volunteer with Legal skills, has registered in East Central Scotland
- David Maddock, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in Cheshire
- A Trustee with Accounting Experience opportunity has just been posted by Teso Educational Support Services (TESS)
- Agents of Change have recruited lulup as Accountant
- The OR Society have recruited seanspain as Experienced Process Mapper for Triton Swim School
- Carers Support West Sussex have recruited Neal Young as Trustee Director with HR experience
- Allie, a volunteer with Service user support and training skills, has registered in Cambridgeshire
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!