Our Reach Community
- Oli, a volunteer with IT skills, has registered in Suffolk
- A Trustee with Mental Health/Psychotherapy expertise opportunity has just been posted by Camden Psychotherapy Unit
- Witney Oxford Transport have recruited KateDevor as Specialist transport consultant
- Grantmr1, a volunteer with Service user support and training skills, has registered in Greater Manchester
- People and Work Unit have recruited Netana as Trustee with Research Experience
- A County Co-ordinator AbilityNet ITCanHelp - Durham opportunity has just been posted by AbilityNet
- danpi, a volunteer with Organisational Development and Strategy skills, has registered in London (North)
- A Trustee with accounts experience to be Treasurer opportunity has just been posted by Spike Print Studio Ltd
- iDebate (International Debate Education Association) have recruited davidgilani as Digital Comms Guru
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!