Our Reach Community
- alisononeill, a volunteer with Marketing and communications skills, has registered in Tyne and Wear
- amyvbaker, a volunteer with Organisational Development and Strategy skills, has registered in West Sussex
- Afghanistan and Central Asian Association have recruited jditt01 as Trustee
- Parmarn, a volunteer with Digital skills, has registered in Kent
- A Trustee opportunity has just been posted by Voluntary Action Reigate & Banstead
- A Small Charity Major Donor Fundraising Mentor opportunity has just been posted by Small Charities Coalition
- A Trustee with medical research and/or corporate background opportunity has just been posted by Dravet Syndrome UK
- Citizens Advice North Oxon & South Northants have recruited gillcrowther as Trustee & Human Resources Director
- High Wycombe Citizens Advice have recruited Holmbury as Treasurer
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!