Our Reach Community
- GTurton, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in London (South)
- A Hon. Treasurer / Trustee opportunity has just been posted by Pelvic Radiation Disease Association
- A Branch Treasurer - Sittingbourne and Sheppey opportunity has just been posted by Parkinson's UK
- Clipstone Colliery Regeneration Group CIC have recruited CLArrowsmithJ as Trustee with a heritage and fundraising background
- A Marketing Manager opportunity has just been posted by Thames Estuary Partnership
- Pets As Therapy have recruited SF Buckinghamshire1 as Trustee
- equah62, a volunteer with Service user support and training skills, has registered in Surrey
- joshuahoopes, a volunteer with Income generation skills, has registered in Leicestershire
- London Business Partnership Limited have recruited CIMA Strategic as Business Mentor
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!