Our Reach Community
- British-Arab Exchanges (BAX) have recruited Daphne Davies as Website Editor
- Bridging the Gap Islington have recruited Tanya as Trustee - experience in mentoring vulnerable people
- A Fundraiser for Citizens Advice Centres opportunity has just been posted by Afghanistan and Central Asian Association
- A Google Ad Words Expert opportunity has just been posted by Link Age Southwark
- Angiec1, a volunteer with Research skills, has registered in Nottinghamshire
- NishiTailor, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in Greater Manchester
- Dinah Nichols, a volunteer with Legal skills, has registered in London (Central)
- Haringey Migrant Support Centre have recruited ChrisHeyes as Treasurer/ Trustee
- A Social Media Officer opportunity has just been posted by Money A+E
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!