Our Reach Community
- Relate East Kent have recruited Neil Oldfield as Volunteer Trustee with Organisational Development & HR Skills
- Ahmedsr, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in Berkshire
- A Credit Union Director with responsibilities for good governance opportunity has just been posted by West Sussex and Surrey Credit Union
- Stuart_Muirhead, a volunteer with Finance skills, has registered in London (South)
- Witney Oxford Transport have recruited Rachel_Hughes as Specialist transport consultant
- A County Co-ordinator AbilityNet ITCanHelp - West Midlands opportunity has just been posted by AbilityNet
- A Online fundraiser opportunity has just been posted by Geograph Project Ltd
- Plfeeegard, a volunteer with IT skills, has registered in London (Central)
- Action West London have recruited Odette Beattie as Recruitment agency assistant
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!