Our Reach Community
- MCS, a volunteer with Finance skills, has registered in London (South)
- Claire Amor, a volunteer with Organisational Development and Strategy skills, has registered in London (South)
- A Trustee (Fundraising Lead) opportunity has just been posted by Citizens Advice North Hertfordshire
- High Wycombe Citizens Advice have recruited Holmbury as Treasurer
- A Trustee with HR/personnel experience opportunity has just been posted by Helping Hands Essex (HHE)
- JRCameron, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in Hereford and Worcester
- Afghanistan and Central Asian Association have recruited Annie as Trustee
- Nightline Association have recruited zeeshantayyeb as Finance Trustee
- A Small Charity Major Donor Fundraising Mentor opportunity has just been posted by Small Charities Coalition
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!