Our Reach Community
- A Swannington Heritage Trust - Digital Publicist opportunity has just been posted by Swannington Heritage Trust
- A South Division Treasurer opportunity has just been posted by SSAFA - Central London
- A Trustee with legal experience opportunity has just been posted by Women's Therapy Centre
- National Funding Scheme have recruited Andy Moyes as Trustee with change management experience
- Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) Avonside Branch have recruited Ben Jeffery as Trustee with planning and project experience
- Mahendra Savjani, a volunteer with Marketing and communications skills, has registered in London (North)
- Michael Gains QPM, a volunteer with Organisational Development and Strategy skills, has registered in North Yorkshire
- jbekelund, a volunteer with Finance skills, has registered in Oxfordshire
- Queen Elizabeth's Foundation for Disabled People have recruited RobertWylieBrown as HR Support
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!