Our Reach Community
- A Trustee with Finance and Management expertise opportunity has just been posted by The Manor Trust Bedhampton
- Virtual Doctors have recruited terry.cann as Webmaster/IT support
- A Project Leader - Children and Young People's Mental Health opportunity has just been posted by Children and Young People's Mental Health
- mikemilner, a volunteer with IT skills, has registered in East Central Scotland
- A Sported Volunteer (Business/ PR & Marketing/ Governance/ Strategy / Impact & Evaluation/ Fundraising) opportunity has just been posted by Sported
- Charity IT Association have recruited Ray Giles as Strategic IT Advisor
- Kris, a volunteer with Income generation skills, has registered in South Yorkshire
- Team Kenya have recruited ChloeA as Designer
- jeremy, a volunteer with IT skills, has registered in Oxfordshire
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!