Our Reach Community
- ikountouriadis, a volunteer with Marketing and communications skills, has registered in Merseyside
- kdeane, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in Buckinghamshire
- Alongside You have recruited jonnymcleod as Finance Officer
- A Trustee, Treasurer opportunity has just been posted by Ethical Property Foundation
- A Volunteer with Marketing/ Social Media Experience opportunity has just been posted by Shapeshifter Productions
- A Trustee with Fundraising Experience opportunity has just been posted by Saltaire World Heritage Education Association
- Migrant Help have recruited David Noble QSO as Trustees with Expertise in Social Enterprise OR Public Sector Contracting
- EDT North and Midlands have recruited Peter Allen as EES Project Advisor (North West)
- Steve Walker, a volunteer with Organisational Development and Strategy skills, has registered in Staffordshire
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!