Our Reach Community
- martinfd, a volunteer with Digital skills, has registered in London (West)
- Green Light Trust have recruited JaneCT as Trustee HR professional
- mcardus09, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in Merseyside
- A Trustee (Fundraising Lead) opportunity has just been posted by Citizens Advice North Hertfordshire
- A Trustee opportunity has just been posted by EIRIS Foundation
- Gitika Kalra, a volunteer with Organisation Management skills, has registered in London (East)
- The Counselling Foundation have recruited mariolavalero as Trustee with experience at a senior level in management in either the NHS or private healthcare
- Cranfield Trust have recruited Jonc39 as Volunteer Management Consultant- Leeds
- A Area Health and Safety Auditor- Warwickshire and Birmingham opportunity has just been posted by Oxfam GB
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!