Our Reach Community
- Southern Brooks Community Partnerships have recruited MaxCampbellJones as Marketing and Communications Trustee of Southern Brooks Community Partnerships
- Social Action for Health have recruited Nichole Rees as Photographer
- GarethTranter2, a volunteer with Organisational Development and Strategy skills, has registered in Bedfordshire
- DRAug17, a volunteer with Finance skills, has registered in Oxfordshire
- DMcCabe, a volunteer with Finance skills, has registered in Cheshire
- Cranfield Trust have recruited Jonc39 as Volunteer Management Consultant- Leeds
- A Graphic Designer opportunity has just been posted by Paiwand
- A Fundraiser opportunity has just been posted by Foundation for Knowledge Exchange
- A Trustee for organisation transitioning to CIO - legal and accounting expertise preferred opportunity has just been posted by London Welcome Project
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!