Our Reach Community
- CPRE Buckinghamshire have recruited Neil S as CPRE Bucks Trustee with planning/transport experience
- A Trustee/ Fundraiser opportunity has just been posted by AVID (Association of Visitors to Immigration Detainees)
- Hen25, a volunteer with Income generation skills, has registered in London (Central)
- Thera Group have recruited Kathryn Downton as Non-Executive Directors (throughout England and in Scotland)
- Karen Gibbons, a volunteer with Marketing and communications skills, has registered in Dorset
- A School Governor (Bromley) opportunity has just been posted by SGOSS - Governors for Schools
- NAM aidsmap have recruited David Noble QSO as Trustee for Award-winning HIV/AIDS Charity
- Asad Butt, a volunteer with Service user support and training skills, has registered in Hertfordshire
- A Information Systems consultant opportunity has just been posted by SOC
I have been really impressed with your service and the volunteer speakers we have now are brilliant! Thank you.
I am very pleased to say that your volunteer has joined our trustee board and has been a really active and useful member of it since she did so about a year ago, so this introduction has been a resounding success for us. Thank you very much indeed for this introduction!
Reach were very helpful in finding suitable trustee candidate who is full of experience, enthusiasm and ideas. His strategic background, board experience and contacts in both the charity and corporate sectors are invaluable.
Susan presented us with a strategic plan that helped us move forward. If we didn’t have her, we wouldn’t be sure we were moving on in the right direction.
The impact your skilled volunteer has had on Beacon Counselling is tremendous – we are now helping nearly 4 times the number of people we were in 2008, are far more targeted in our work, and have strong evidence of the difference we make in people’s lives.
A huge thank you to Reach Volunteering, a fantastic service. I will recommend you to others when I can!