Registering your charity with Reach gives you instant access to thousands of skilled volunteers. You will benefit from:
Our skilled community of volunteers
- Access to our community: You can access thousands of skilled volunteers who want to use their time and experience to help a cause like yours.
- Direct contact with volunteers: If you find a volunteer you think is right for your role, you can contact them directly to find out if they are interested.
- Promotion to our volunteers: Your roles will be promoted to volunteers on our community platform.
- External promotion: If you choose to, you can promote your opportunity to LinkedIn and other partner websites giving your role extensive exposure.
A way to manage your contacts
- Detailed searches: You’ll be able to search our register of volunteers by criteria such as skill, location and availability.
- Email alerts: You can sign up to email alerts so that you will know when new volunteers who fit your criteria have joined. You will also be emailed if a volunteer expresses interest in one of your roles.
- A central location to manage contacts: You can manage all your opportunities and applications in your dashboard. If you wish, you can give colleagues access to your dashboard to check the status of current opportunities.
Advice and development
- Advice: Our advisory panel are on hand to help you with any questions about skilled volunteering, scopring our projects, or writing role descriptions.