Our Knowledge centre contains useful resources to successfully recruit a trustee or skilled volunteer or to volunteer your talents.
We are always looking to grow our Knowledge centre. If you’ve ideas for resources you’d like to share with our skilled volunteering community or if you think we have vital information missing, please let us know.
Our best-practice guides help charities to work with skilled volunteers including:
- How to recruit effectively
- How to manage skilled volunteers
- Legal resources for charities
Our guides provide information for both individuals and charities on trusteeship:
- Recruiting and retaining a trustee
- Becoming and being a trustee
Find out what to expect as a volunteer and how you can best use your skills:
- Introduction to the voluntary sector
- What skills do I need to volunteer?
- How to choose a role
The skilled people we place can make a huge impact. Read about:
- Volunteer success stories
- Trustee success stories
Our guides give advice on how to use our new web service and volunteer community such as:
- How to use your dashboard
- How to register as a charity
- How to search for a role