Organisation: Social Action for Health
|Location||Hackney, London (East), E8 3DQ|
|Where the role is based||Mainly at the office|
|Travel limit||No limit|
|Opportunity type||Ongoing role|
Social Action for Health is going through a digital revolution, but we need your support. After 30 years, we are still passionate to unlock the potential in people – because communities hold the power to their own health and well-being.
Do you have technical skills to help us transform? Do you want to apply your skills in a new frontier – to create a healthier world?
There are very many ways that you could support us to transform the way we use technology – some of which we may not even know yet! Right now we are looking for support in the following areas:
- Mentor, coach and practical support for the Deputy CEO to lead our strategic digital transformation. This includes: developing Salesforce as an adapted tool to support impact measurement and relationship management; effective use of cloud technology; developing a whole systems approach; developing impact through design and images.
- Mentor and coaching support for staff and volunteers in how to use ‘house style’ technology and tools.
- Practical support designing, developing and passing on skills for social media campaigns through our new hub website.
- Practical support developing photo/video/graphic images.
- Practical support developing an asset mapping app.
However, if you have skills not listed and have ideas about how technology can empower communities – those most likely to experience health disadvantage – then please do get in touch.
- IT project management
- IT strategy
We are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and who can convey that excitement in simple terms so that others are inspried. We have several areas we need support with from digital coaching through to Salesforce administration and the ideal volunteer would be experienced across many technical areas.
What impact the opportunity will have
You will help upskill the organisation so that we can better use the IT tools available to us. You could also help us to demonstrate our impact through effective use of Salesforce.
What’s in it for the volunteer?
Great experience working with a long established community development charity, a diverse and engaged team, all in a great east London location!
Either in or out of office hours
We are looking for people who can offer time for short task and finish arrangements as well as others who can commit ongoing and regular time with us.