We're Action on Hearing Loss.
In 1911 Leo Bonn, inspired by his personal experience of deafness, founded the organisation that would become RNID.Our new name makes our intention clear. As Action on Hearing Loss, we’re working for a world where hearing loss doesn’t limit or label people, where tinnitus is silenced and where people value and look after their hearing.
- We provide day-to-day care for people who are deaf and have additional needs.
- We supply communication services and training.
- We offer practical advice to help people protect their hearing.
- We campaign to change public policy around hearing loss issues.
- We support research into an eventual cure for hearing loss and tinnitus
- Health and well being / research and care